0

The difference of opinions

Posted by The Red Devil on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 in
I have always thought of myself as above average. I did well in school as a kid, wasn't the best but just a wee bit of a cut above the rest. I treated myself the way I thought I should be treated and showed others (inadvertently) how I was to be treated.

The thing was, apparently, it wasn't right.

The differences of opinions within this story doesn't really have a difference. They may have been worded differently but the path they walk is one. I thought of myself as someone who deserved just a little bit above the bar when I should be someone who deserved exactly what I am worth.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.