0

Things that make me smile

Posted by The Red Devil on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 in , , ,
It was quite a busy day yesterday and last part of the day was a bit stressful. The truth of the matter is, life isn't all smiles and roses but if you look back at all the nice things that have happened during the day, the crappy parts really don't matter. I was on the bus, seated by the window, just rocking with my headphones on and slightly banging my head when I turned to my right and saw that the driver of the truck next to the bus was staring at me. I smiled back and continued bopping my head. He started bopping his head too and I laughed and gave him a thumbs up. He laughed back and gave me two thumbs up. I don't know about him but he definitely changed my mood into a happier one.


 I love looking at office desks. No, not for anything but to see the personality of the person who sits there. Seeing all these colorful and quirky pencils on Inay Grace's desk made me grin.

 I've decided to brave it and try different nail polish colors. (I'm a red, black and beige kind of girl) Funny enough, I got great comments from strangers about it. :D

 I tried curling my hair to change my look. What do you think?

Dave showed me this story about an Iraqi dog called Nubs and his human, an American soldier. Very touching and very beautiful. I suddenly missed my dachshund. 


This story touched me as well and made me smile.I love reading about how there's still hope with the human race; how people can still care and love complete strangers just because it's the right thing to do.

It makes me smile to see that the country gets recognition from respected institutions and it also helps promote tourism!

A mother's love knows no bounds. A grandmother's love is even more fierce. 



And my biker boys make me smile. Everyday, they come up with wacky things that make me laugh.

What made you smile today?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.