0

Things that make me smile

Posted by The Red Devil on Saturday, January 08, 2011 in , , ,
Sometimes things that make us smile can't be contained in a photograph. Sometimes, it's in a story, or a few words on an FB status or even a video. Dave and I have been getting great and positive feedback from people who read this blog and we've decided to turn it into a great website where you - yes, you, can post your things that made you smile. We want you to share the happiness with everyone. It could be your family, your baby's first smile, a great reunion of family and friends, a new pair of shoes you've saved all year for, an ice cream cone - ANYTHING! We want to hear it from you and we want to share it with the world. It's time we change things around here. It's time we make people smile - one blog post at a time. :D We'll keep you updated on this.

This story made me smile and thank the stronger forces out there for keeping this boy safe.

Philippine boy survives three days at sea

 

 I've been PMS-ing (Sorry, I know, TMI but there's a point to it) the entire day yesterday and Dave decided to humor me in my moods. He let me eat whatever I wanted (and that was a lot!) and never called me fat. He even ate Japanese food with me (and he doesn't like Japanese food). He then took me back to the apartment, gave me a glass of wine and chocolates and let me watch My Amnesia Girl. *sniff* He waited on me hand and foot and all the time, he was smiling and was saying I wasn't such a bad PMS-er.Then he gave me all the puppy/dogs in costume photos to make me smile and laugh some more. Isn't he just awesome? :D

 "Ready to dive, Sir!"

 This photo is dedicated to my cousin, Aileen and her baby Pot-pot. Happy Birthday Pot!

 "I'm the only one who can get away with saying 'You ain't nothing but a hound dog...' Okay?"

 And this is just the CUTEST thing EVER!
 If this doesn't make you smile and feel good, I don't know what will.
And you're absolutely right. :)

Balloons make me smile. 

This beautiful baby boy makes me smile with his uber cute-ness! Congrats Kris and Harv! He is amazing!

Finding hidden notes in my notebook make me smile. You're one sneaky fella, Dave. xxx


Ted Williams, the homeless man with a golden voice is finally reunited with his mother. He hasn't seen his mom in 20 years and this is just a perfect reunion. I love the fact that he still calls his mother "Mommy".


And this has got to be one of the best "Aaawww...." inducing videos I have ever watched. I want to give Spanair a standing ovation for doing this for their passengers.

What made you smile today?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.