0

Things that make me smile

Posted by The Red Devil on Monday, December 20, 2010 in , ,
 Ms. Van Straten made me smile. She was very responsible and took criticisms positively and explained herself.Most people in her stature wouldn't bother but she did. I have new-found respect and admiration for her.
 Colorful puto always makes me smile. It's like eating a rainbow!

 Little boys with big sisters posing with a robot makes me smile.
 While the other little boy is so engrossed with his own robot that he won't pose for the camera.

 Although it's generic, I appreciate the personal signatures of the big bosses on my Christmas card. It adds a nice touch.
My Christmas gift from ABS-CBN made me smile too. Won't open it until Christmas though. Konti lang gifts ko this year eh so lulubusin ko. LOL!

What made you smile today?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.