0

Things that make me smile

Posted by The Red Devil on Sunday, December 19, 2010 in , ,
 I got this for my birthday from Dave aka Thumper. LOL! Bea thought it would be cool if I put an ostrich feather on the "pen". I'm going to buy more nibs. It's so awesome to write with a real calligraphy pen. Dipping it in the ink gives me the giggles. :D
 I found this scene hilarious. Tom was looking for places to play at. I wish I can have that kind of imagination again. Isn't it cool that small spaces suddenly becomes a play area? 

 I love doing the Chooks to go Chicken Dance Sayaw Fever shows. The production staff is just so much fun! They make me laugh and smile.
I love this photo of Sashing, Shane and Noodles. It's just so full of love and fun. I miss you Sashing!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.