0

Things that make me smile

Posted by The Red Devil on Friday, January 07, 2011 in , ,
 10 months with my baby! It feels like we've known each other forever but at the same time it feels like it was just yesterday. Thank you for making me smile every single day we've been together.


Little boys at play always make me smile.

 Awesome status messages like this make me grin widely.


 Yummy Mexican food and colorful plates and condiments holder make me smile. 


 How can you not smile with puppies? Puppies are so adorable and so cute you can't help but go "aaawww...."


Truer words could not be spoken. :D

And how can you not smile when a handsome little boy smiles at you?


Great stories like this make me feel great and give me hope that second chances and good people who are willing to help others are still out there. We need more stories like this.

What made you smile today?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.