0

Things that make me smile

Posted by The Red Devil on Sunday, January 02, 2011 in , ,
 Little girls who chase after bubbles make me giggle. Especially when she screams "Babboooo!!" (That's my niece, Yui. Love her to bits!)

 This photo makes me grin so widely. It captured the perfect emotions of the kids - a perfect mix of naughtiness and sheer joy. never mind the after photo (I got wet. LOL!)

 Holidays and family always make me smile. 

 Little handsome boys who are in a thinking mood make me smile.

 Sleeping dogs with their tongues sticking out make me laugh.

Pretty little girls also make me smile.

Thank you to 5uperman.com for the photos. I'm so happy you've survived your first Pinoy Christmas! Here's to more Christmases, eh? 

What made you smile today?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.