1

Things that make me happy

Posted by The Red Devil on Saturday, October 15, 2011 in , , ,
In college, I was part of the De Buang Familia - a bunch of intelligent ladies who actually had a life. LOL! It's so refreshing to know that I have friends that have lasted for 15 years. Sayang wala si Mela and Mona.

 
The nice thing about having a front lawn or a backyard is that we can pitch a tent and "camp"


 

My little chef! He always loves helping me out inn the kitchen. :)

My Princess made a sign to put on the wall when she sleeps. It cracked me up!


That's my girl... :D

1 Comments


Wow. The kids are so big now :)
and your hair is long, it's been longer than I thought. Miss you.

Lovebug <3

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.