0

Things that make me smile

Posted by The Red Devil on Sunday, September 25, 2011 in , , , , ,
 Gay dogs make me giggle. Landing doggie itong si Potpotski.

 To converse with THE Mark Gil is an honor enough but for him to praise my acting, yun na! Todo na yun! Puede na akong mamatay...pero wag naman. 

 To see Dave with Robin Padilla makes me smile. The two most gentlemanly individuals I have ever met in the same room together? Yeah....that's bliss.
 To have the opportunity to work with Pen Medina is a great honor. Tay, salamat sa mga tawanan natin sa set. Sa susunod na project ulit. :)

 Jeffrey Tam is a dream client. We did his website jeffreytammagic.com. He's so talented, humble and sincere.

 Being with my babe is always a happy time. 

 Going to museums with the kids and seeing them enjoy learning is always a gratifying and satisfying time.

 Seeing the kids enjoy their new Angry Birds watches make me smile.

And little boys that turn a pail into a makeshift bathtub makes me giggle.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.