0

Things that make me happy

 Little girls who start becoming responsible big sisters make my heart beat faster and my insides fuzzy.

 Little boys who can't get enough of mommy (and can't wait to get rid of mommy too) make me laugh.

 Seeing the next generation bond and love each other like something fierce makes me very happy.

 Little creative geniuses make me grin.

 Hammocks always make me smile.

 A makeshift herb garden on a window ledge makes me giddy. Believe it or not, I talk to these cuties.

 Small patola plants that eagerly grow and climb make me smile.

 Making pinakurat for my Guns and Roses family makes me smile.

 More vegetables growing makes me smile. I'm so excited about my vegetable garden!

 I think people should be allowed to goof off every now and then. It's the secret to youth.

Silly uncles who "sing and dance" in the rain would make anyone laugh out loud. Thanks Laki Cong!

And this is my pride and joy. There's this little space at the side of the house that used to be a dump. Mai and I decided to clean it up and turn it into a veggie garden for Dave. We planted a banana tree at one end and (what I assume to be) banaba at the other. (See how that works out, eh? LOL!) Then we planted corn, pechay, baguio beans, okra, talong and tomatoes in between. In about 40 to 60 days, we're ready to harvest! Woot! Woot!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.