0

Twitter is my source of entertainment

Posted by The Red Devil on Thursday, February 02, 2012 in , ,
The thing with being online most of the time (for work, not for anything else) is that you can get bored with the repetitive tasks that you do. We all have to find some sort of entertainment to help us retain whatever little sanity we have left. Me? I get my kicks by reading the Twitter descriptions of people. I end up making comments that have me in stitches for a long time. Thought I'd share some with you. Text in italics are my comments.

I DONT MEAN TO BE REMEMBERED CONSTANTLY.....but I HATE TO BE FORGOTTEN ETERNALLY... - Paano pag may amnesia?

I Love Badminton I Love Basketball I Love Swimming I Love Skate But For You My The Best Is I Love You ! - You don't love punctuations, obviously and you love capitalizing every first letter of a word.

cute sweet naughty but nice humble as my friends say strict (sometimes) playful (sometimes) stubborn - Schizoid ka?

❤ ...yOu dOn't have tO Love me, yOu dOn't even haVe tO Like me. But, yOu wiLL Respect ME! ^_^ ❤ - Pilitin ba ako?! At parang may issue ka with the letter O...

im not a perfect lover ! ♥ - There are things that we don't broadcast...

Judge me and I'll prove u wrong,Tell me what to do and I'll tell u off,say I'm not worth it and watch where I end up..call me a bitch and I'll show u one! - er... ooookay...

It does'nt mean you're losing, everybody's bruisin', just be true to who you are. :) - Apostrophes are very confusing, isn't it?

born with glitter in my veins *-* - Sakit yan...pagamot ka.

I'm the guy that will change you. :') - Ay! Plastic surgeon ka?

Forever is not a word...rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there. - Magkano pamasahe?

The good thing about me is being ME. - err... congrats? Good for you!
~Dear whoever is reading this, you're beautiful and someone out there is crazy about you. So smile. Life is too short to be unhappy.~ - So far, this is the BEST one I've read.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.