0

Things that make me smile and laugh

These are some things that make me smile and laugh. In this crazy world, we should know how to just stop, chill, enjoy the moment and have a good belly laugh.

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
Apparently, this is a real life Timon and Pumbaa. Not sure how real this is but it's pretty awesome.

This made me laugh so hard. Honga naman di ba?

During the rains, the kids were so bored (Now I understand what my mom and Nanie went through when I was younger and I declared "I'm bored") So, we recycled crayons. The kids loved shaving the crayons and breaking them up. 

Of course I think the real thrill here was that they were making a huge mess and that it was allowed. 

Love the colors!
 This is our finished product. Good luck kung ano mang kulay ang puedeng lumabas dyan.

We also made crayon tarts. 

 And now, the best photo, in my opinion is this. My little man, growing up and taking responsibility. Sipag ni kuya! After nito, nag mop naman sya ng floor. :) 

Every day is a great day. Just remember the transformers. :D

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.