0

Things that make me laugh

Posted by The Red Devil on Tuesday, October 04, 2011 in , , ,
Err...I'm confused and titillated at the same time...

Eww... One of my biggest pet peeves are ill-fitted shoes. Ewan ko pero diring diri talaga ako pag may nakikita akong toes na lumalampas sa shoes.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love these moments when you make a correction and mali ka pa rin. Parang yung isang artista na kilala ko na ang alam niya sa penguin ay isa itong mammal. (Actress shall remain unnamed to protect her)

OMG. I get this almost on a daily basis with some customers. It's like they don't understand that magic does not exist!

Minsan mapapaisip ka din eh, kung ikaw ba eh magtratrabaho or magapakulong na lang. LOL!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.