0

The end is coming...or has come - depends on who you talk to.

Posted by The Red Devil on Wednesday, June 02, 2010 in , ,
The recent elections in the Philippines really doesn't bother me that much. Why? For one, I didn't vote. I don't care what they say, I have always believed that they've already chosen who would win. I don't agree with their choice, not because he's the brother of Kris Aquino, whom I cannot stand but because I truly believe he's not what this country needs. Case in point - numerous rumors are going on about how a certain TV personality would be the next tourism secretary. Really? You want him to be the tourism secretary? Bakeet?

If that rumor comes to fruition, dios mio, I want the earth to open up and eat me... and it's possible. Just read about sinkholes.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.