0

Things that make me smile

Posted by The Red Devil on Thursday, January 13, 2011 in , , , , , ,

I received this in the mail today and it made me smile because I really wasn't expecting anything. It was a token from SMART Communications - my mobile phone provider. Thank you SMART! I really appreciate this. Our 2010 wasn't so great but you did manage to turn things around and make it all better for me. Even tonight, when I called (because of a recurring issue), Mae, the customer service representative was so nice and was very efficient. Aside from the great customer service, it made me smile even more when I saw that you're supporting the Gawad Kalinga Sunshineville, here in Las Pinas where I live! :D Thank you for being socially active and responsible. That's what's going to make me stay with your company and that's what's going to make me promote you and your products with my friends. Now, if only we can get my boyfriend's blackberry to work... :D


When we started Kudos.ph yesterday, we weren't expecting a lot of people to come and visit. But they did and I love the number of people on there yesterday - 143! :D I want to send a big thank you to all those who visited and a special thank you to Ron De Vera for leaving that wonderful kudo for me. Thank you so much! I hope this can help in spreading positivity in the country and hopefully, in the world!

Thank you too, to the wonderful Miss Lesley Anne for her sweet comment. You made me smile. :)

What made YOU smile today?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.