0

Things that make me smile

Posted by The Red Devil on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 in , , ,
 Little boys that look like serious old men when watching videos make me smile.

 Seeing my baby get happy when he receives something from his parents makes me happy too.

 
And getting my own card from his parents make me grin!

 Receiving a Christmas card in January makes me laugh. Photos of JPad as gifts make me smile broadly! Thank you Tammy! Love you!

 This photo made me smile. Isn't that the truth though? :)

Being healthy apparently can make you look more attractive! Isn't that something to smile about?


Seeing Christians and Muslims get along so well in the US makes me hold on to my heart and smile.


Unconditional and undying love makes me shed tears and smile and believe.

What made you smile today?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.