0

Things that make me smile

Posted by The Red Devil on Wednesday, January 05, 2011 in , , ,
Little boys in costume (and in character) make me laugh. Especially if Superman were a cute little tubby boy!

 Getting my weight goal made me grin! Yay!! I'm 121 pounds now! Dieting worked! just one more pound to go! Woot! Woot!

 Goofy cousins playing soldier with bananas made me laugh. Being silly has no age limit. Everyone should try it once in a while. It's fun!

  
My little man was in a nice mood today. He wouldn't stop hugging and kissing me all day! It was awesome!
 I love the striking contrast of these two photos. The first one was serene and artistic and the second one just kinda makes you laugh out loud.

  I love watching kids at play. They're so lost in their own little world and so concentrated in their tasks. Makes me kind of envious too. Don't you just wish you could go back in time and forget about your worries and just play? :)

 Comments like these make me smile. It makes all these posts mean something. :) Thanks Boredcheese!

 This photo made me laugh out loud! I remember all those spider fights when I was a kid and seeing this was just absolutely epic. Good Job Jojo Aguilar!

What made you smile today?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.