0

Things that make me smile (and laugh)

Posted by The Red Devil on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 in , , ,
 Saw this bird on our front yard,peacefully sleeping. I just had to take a photo of it.

 And this, children, is the reason why you shouldn't pretend to be someone you are not. To thine own self, be true! Or at least learn how to use photoshop properly, eh?

 There are so many possible captions for this photo. I can't stop laughing every time I see it.

 I couldn't stop laughing when Dave picked a bunch of tiny bananas up. his fingers were bigger than the bananas! It made him look like a real giant.
 Dave sent me this photo and it did make me smile. Thanks babe!

And this, kids, is the reason why you should always use spell check. So, how much does it cost to be Miss Facebook 2011?

What made you laugh and smile today?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.