0

Things that make me smile

Posted by The Red Devil on Thursday, December 16, 2010 in , ,
 I love playing with Bea. She makes my silly ideas look better and cooler. This is how she blows kisses to me.
 Sneaky taxi kisses with Dave always makes me smile. Why this man is crazy about me, I don't know.
 Christmas trees with silly decor always make me smile. I like this one because it does give that shiny feel and you can use the ornaments as makeshift mirrors!
 Photobombs make me smile. I think it's always funny. My crazy cousins (who skipped school and work just to watch Showtime with me) make me smile too.
 Seeing large scale models of the cartoon characters my kids used to watch (they're "big kids" now and won't watch Pocoyo anymore) and naming them makes me giggle. I named all of them (Pato, Pocoyo, Ellie and Lula) and Dave said "You must have kids..." Teeheehee
Puffy clouds always make me smile. I snapped this photo and Dave explained that hazy veil on top of the to right hand cloud was actually a different temperature cloud, ergo the haze. I love having a geeky boyfriend who'd explain these things to me. :)

What made you smile today?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.