0

Three words: Come on, seriously?

Posted by The Red Devil on Thursday, April 29, 2010 in , ,
I got this invite from someone in Facebook and after doing my scrutinizing head tilt I said to David, my seatmate, "Seriously? You really want to know who deleted you? I mean how needy are you to want to find out who hates your guts or who thinks you're not worth the friendship? Do I really want to know who the fracking douche bag accepted my friend request only to delete me? I'd have to think if he was just being polite in accepting my friend request only to rudely delete me in the end. Why would I want to self inflict that kind of grief?! Unless I'm an emotional masochist then I guess that's okay." Aforementioned seatmate looked over and said "Why don't you go to the page and check it out."

And check out, I did.



Now, I ask you this: What do you find more disturbing? The fact that the page has no posts at all, or the fact that 44,677 people like it?

Whoever put this page up played a brilliant yet cruel joke. I want your autograph.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Diary of a D-list actress All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.